A new generation of printable magnets based on high-tech scientific developments in the magnetic industry.
Thinner & lighter
These printable magnets are thinner & lighter, but with a stronger pull force and holding power that adhere easily to iron and ferrous surfaces.
A product line that offers many product and operational cost-savingadvantages compared to traditional magnets.
MagScience will be available in 350, 400 and 600 micron.
MagScience Product Advantages
• Thinner and lighter, but a stronger holding power/pull force
• Better roll flatness
• Better printer compatibility (Eco-Solvent, Latex & UV inks)
• Allows smooth printer feeding and easier cutting
• Easier to mount on curved surfaces
• Higher resistance to demagnetization
• Longer shelf-life
MagScience cost-saving advantages
• A lighter product, saving transport costs along the complete supply chain
• Longer roll options available –Higher printer up-time
• More square meters on a roll/pallet
• Less unboxing/handling by print operator –saving working hours
• Less storage needed, less capital binding
• Less waste in the complete cycle (production, printing, converting, recycling)
• Lower carbon footprint in the complete cycle
Request more information through email@example.com visit us at Fespa 2022.