Tack Mount One-Way Vision Film - Polymeric 40


Tack Mount OWV Polymeric 40 is a white 160mic polymeric perforated exterior window film with a removable solvent-based adhesive. 40% of the film has been perforated, leaving 60% of the vinyl for ink reception. The combination of 1.5mm hole diameter and the 60/40 perforation ratio makes it the ideal film for advertisers, as there is more vinyl than holes. The adhesive side is black, so when you apply the film to the surface it will create the effect of one-way vision.

Compatible with (Eco)Solvent, Latex, UV-cure inks

Physical characteristics
Base: Polymeric vinyl

Liner: Punched liner with double PE coating

Thickness: 160µ

Perforation ratio: 40% perforated / 60% vinyl

Hole diameter: 1,5mm

Adhesive side: Black

One-Way vision

Bubble-free installation

Does not leave any residues


2 year outdoor durability

Available sizes
1370mm x 50m

1520mm x 50m

External window graphics

Vehicle graphics

Airport terminals

Shelf life and environment aspects
The shelf life of this media is 1 year under normal conditions (10°C – 35°C at a relative humidity 30% - 75%). Higher humidity and/or temperature can affect the product performance. Always store the media in a dark place in its original packaging.